Comment soutenir le Relais?Faire Un Don

Become a member

Critères d'admisibilité

The membership of the relay is made by the payment of a symbolic contribution in the amount of .00 per year which is renewable annually (at its party date). Member Status gives an important place to this “membership” since it stipulates, for example, that only members whose contributions have been paid may participate in the general meeting or sit on committees and the board of Directors.

Privileges offered to members

The Relay and its partners offer its members a multitude of services and privileges:

  1. Essential Services (food distribution and troubleshooting, clothing, furniture, etc.)
  2. Special prices for Day Center activities
  3. Reduction of the price of items offered at the Crossroads of Bargains
  4. Social management in the context of our social or professional reintegration programs, immigration assistance and homelessness support

The Relay is above all a gathering place where friendships and solidarity are forged, allowing our members to improve their daily situation and well-being.

For many of them, the Relay is not only an organization that meets some basic needs but rather a gathering place where they have forged friendships and solidarity to improve their daily well-being.

How to become a member?

  • To be in low income

    You must bring the tax statement or notice of assessment of all the adults living in the residence.

  • Be a resident of Laval

    You must present a proof of residence in Laval, either a lease covering the current year or the most recent invoice of Hydro-Québec, of Videotron or Bell (no other invoice will be accepted)

    *For roomers: You must provide two proofs of residency: proof of social assistance and another document with address.

  • Pay the Membership card

    You must pay an annual membership fee of .00 per adult living at the residence.

  • Present a piece of identification

    You must present a piece of identification for each member of the family

    Accepted identification documents are

    • Health Insurance Card / Driver’s License
    • Card or proof of permanent residence, if you are a newcomer
    • Brown paper for asylum seekers and refugees accepted.

    Please note that visitor visa and student visa holders are not eligible.


  • <strong>Have low incomes</strong>

    You must submit a tax statement or assessment for the most recent fiscal year for each adult living in the household.


  • <strong>Resident of Laval</strong>

    You must provide a proof of residency in Laval, either a lease or a monthly bill of one of the following service providers: Hydro-Québec, Vidéotron or Bell (any other invoice will not be accepted)

    *Roomers must provide two proofs of residency: a welfare statement and another document with address.


  • <strong>Pay membership card</strong>

    You must pay an annual membership fee of .00 per adult living in the household.

  • <strong>Show your ID</strong>

    You must provide a valid identification document with pictures of each member of the family.

    Accepted ID documents are:

    • Health Insurance Card / Driver License
    • Permanent Resident Card or proof if you are newcomer
    • Brown Document for asylum seekers and accepted refugees.

    Note that Study Permit or Visitor Visa holders are not eligible in any circumstances.

  • Tener bajos ingresos

    Debe presentar la declaración de impuestos más reciente o la notificación fiscal (avis de cotisation) de la agencia Revenu Québec o Service Canada de cada adulto que reside con usted.

  • Vivir en Laval

    Debe presentar una prueba de residencia en Laval, tal como su contrato de arrendamiento vigente o la más reciente factura de su cuenta HydroQuébec, Videotron o Bell (ninguna otra factura o prueba será aceptada).

    *Si usted alquila una habitación: debe presentar dos pruebas de residencia tales como una comunicación de la Ayuda Social donde se indique su dirección y otro documento.

  • Pagar la tarjeta de membresía

    Debe cancelar 4.00$ anualmente por cada adulto que viva en su domicilio.

  • Presentar un documento de identificación

    Debe presentar un documento de identificación suyo y de cada uno de los miembros de su familia:

    • Tarjeta de seguro médico (assurance maladie) / permiso de conducir
    • Tarjeta de residente permanente o el documento que le es entregado en el aeropuerto que confirma su status de inmigración, en caso que usted o su familia hayan llegado recientemente a Canadá
    • Para las personas que están solicitando asilo o las personas con estatus de refugiadas en Canada pueden presentar el papel marrón de las oficinas de inmigración.


    Tenga en cuenta que las personas con visa de visitante o visa de estudiante no son admisibles a nuestros servicios sin excepción.

  • لديك دخل منخفض

    يجب تقديم آخر إقرار ضريبي أو إشعار ضريبي لكل شخص بالغ يقيم معك.

  • العيش في لافال

    يجب تقديم إثبات الإقامة في لافال ، مثل عقد الإيجار الحالي أو أحدث فاتورة لحساب HydroQuébec أو Videotron أو Bell (لن يتم قبول أي فاتورة أو إثبات آخر).* إذا قمت باستئجار غرفة: يجب عليك تقديم إثباتين للإقامة مثل رسالة من المعونة الاجتماعية تشير إلى عنوانك ووثيقة أخرى.

  • دفع رسوم بطاقة العضوية

    يجب عليك دفع 4.00 دولار سنويًا لكل شخص بالغ يعيش في منزلك.

  • تقديم وثيقة هوية

    يجب تقديم وثيقة هوية لنفسك ولكل فرد من أفراد عائلتك:

    بطاقة التأمين الطبي (تأمين صحي) / رخصة القيادة

    بطاقة الإقامة الدائمة أو الوثيقة التي يتم تسليمها لك في المطار لتأكيد وضع الهجرة، في حالة وصولك أنت أو عائلتك مؤخرًا إلى كندا.

    بالنسبة للأشخاص الذين يتقدمون للحصول على اللجوء أو الأشخاص الذين لديهم وضع لاجئ في كندا ، يمكنهم تقديم أوراق بنية من مكاتب الهجرة.


    يرجى ملاحظة أن تأشيرة الزيارة وحاملي تأشيرة الطلاب غير مؤهلين تحت أي ظرف من الظروف.